Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well hello all! Its been a while again..

Hello followers all 20 of you woah 20! If you cant tell Im officially the worst blogger ever!
What is new with us? Well lets see... We just got back from Florida. We went down for my best friend since 6th grade Stephanie's wedding. (why yes we have the same name.. why this is so interesting to people I don't know!)  But also stayed for a family vacation. We swam, ate at Pineapple Willy's, played in the sand, waited in the water and got bit by fish.. yes you read that right fish were eating my chicken legs in the ocean! It was a wonderful time! Best vacation we have had as a family! We then came home and had breakfast at Denny's with one of my twitter gf's Courtney! It was so fun! We talked about our kids.... Infertility, treatments etc!
















We are now back to reality. Matt just left for a week long work trip to Virginia!:( We don't like it when daddy travels in this house.. but we will carry on and make the best of it. Plenty of things to keep us busy.. Go visit Grammy, lunch or dinner with my Daddy, Unckie will be watching Lil's for me so I can go to the lady parts doctor. But still missing Daddy!

So here comes the real infertility aspect of this post! One year ago on the 31'st we experienced the best Egg retrieval we could of ever hoped for. I made 12 eggs(yes a dozen eggs lol) 10 matured, 5 Fertilized, three stuck around... on September 3rd we had two  pretty embryos transferred. We were sadly not able to freeze any of our pretty little embryos... It was our first shot that we together have ever been bale to make a family. Most normal people have made two embryo's on there own in no time. But here we sit a year latter no more embryos have been created. No tummy's full of wanted/unwanted dangerous drugs. No doting husband not allowing his tinny wife that has two embryos in her move an inch. To be honest this all makes me a little over whelmed  I'm not a over whelmed type.. I will always say I can handle it I'm fine...

I'm so ready for one more chance.. I know what the out comes are.. there are only two ways it could go. In the past year I have learned threw my friends what hope is, what it looks like and what it feels like. But with that being said I have stopped counting.. "If we did IVF #2 in March we would could have a baby in..." I'm not going to make my heart believe something that I don't know will happen like I did last year. But I still have Hope it will happen.. I'm so ready to go and do it NOW! I know if my brother reads this.. he is thinking why now... my answer.. I want it now, I have waited long enough, I want this! So please God let it be soon!! Let it be your will that I call our RE very soon! I'm ready for the ups the downs and the wands in my JJ!:)

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were commenting last night about the psychology of the IVF stages. He said he misses the closeness and the nurturing of it all.

    ReplyDelete