Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This is my fist  try at a blog ... so here it goes 


I guess I  can start by saying a bit about myself. I am 26 years old and live in the mid west area. I have been married to my husband for three years. My husband and I have a 17 month old daughter, we tried conceiving nautically with no such luck, so we adopted our angel domestically in the Mid West. This is not my first go with adoption. My senior year of high school I became pregnant and placed my son for adoption at birth. I have two cats and one dog.  I am the oldest daughter of three children. I have my CDA that gives me the ability to work with pre-school aged children. In the past year my husband and I tried one round of infertility treatments with IVF and did not conceive. As you can see Im kind of all over the place so bare with me, my posts will very from IVF,motherhood, adoption, family and much much more!  forgot to mention that I am obsessed with Hello Kitty!:)

1 comment:

  1. Naturally not nautically derhherr how embarrassing. Still learning to blogg...0:)

    ReplyDelete