Sunday, December 19, 2010

On this Sunday... my time with God, cleaning, Infertility, NFL and MPL

Hello two followers! :)   Today I have spent time cleaning, cooking, tending to the needs of my little family.... ok ok and I spent time online as my husband has been yawwwn watching the NFL... Im not into it to say the least!

But I did research some IF things today... two things I learned that I now know
                    * infertility  acupuncture is NOT cheep & apparently there are only three good ones that service near my RE office
                     * second I want a cute blog everyone that has the cute pictures/ cartoons on there blog's I'm so jealous! haha


Friday we found out that our pup Brody who I recently blogged about will have to have two surgeries in the future. I have been quite hart broken and worried. The cost for one of the surgeries favor near the rest of the cost's of my last try at IVF.

Last night I told God... I don't want my husband to have his migraines, I don't want my pup to have surgery done either. But I'm not the type of person that looks at my life before others. This is one of those cases where I said I have no idea what you have planed in our future for us but I will take it all!
I didn't chose infertility, my pups Medial Patella Luxationor my husband migraines. But whatever happen's I will handle because I love my family more than anything and will do anything for them!

If God want's us to become pregnant he will make it happen... I have given it to him along time ago, just going along for our journey together.

Here is what my pup has in a nut shell http://www.petplace.com/dogs/medial-patella-luxation-in-dogs/page1.aspx?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social-bookmarks&utm_campaign=SBMK001-Article


1 comment:

  1. Hope your puppy and hubby both get to feeling better. And that's a super cute pic! :)

    ReplyDelete