Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm among the living now!!

So it has been awhile since I blogged. I'm a new and a bad blogger. The past few day's and weeks are a blur a bit but it was a good time... most of it at least.

On December 18th my brother or bubby graduated from Ball State University with a business degree! I could not be more proud!!

On December 20th said brother turned 23... and I drove to his dinner alone:( and then had to drive home alone in horrible weather!

On December 24th which should be a happy day a "family" member got very up set with me for not going to a family function... long story short it was not a good day. Until I got to be with my Daddies side of the family and eat & play our White Elephant game! My Aunt Jan's veggie dip was amazing and I could not stop eating it! Which would be my last healthy meal.

On  December 25th yeay Christmas!! I made Cinnamon rolls and burnt them:( no good just have milk for breakfast.( not a good idea) We opened up gifts... Lillian did not feel well at this point she had been feeling sick for a day or so! I baked stupid deviled egg's again:( and a cheese cake which fared better than the rolls. Then we spent the evening with Matt's parents and siblings. Matt's Grandma wasn't feeling well she stayed home( next door to my mil & fil) So it was hard for everyone around. We opened gifts hung out ate dinner etc. But this is when Lillian and I took a turn for the sick.:( We went home and had a hard time getting and keeping Lillian to sleep.:( at my in laws I felt like I had something stuck in my throat the whole evening.

On December 26th we went to my mom's house... which is where my "family" member was... it was ok awkward and neither Lillian or I felt at all like being there but we stuck it out and opened more gifts and ate more food! Its the mid west see the pattern here haha! We latter went home where I think the Colts won that night? I'm not to sure... I was so sick at this point that I was popping things for my throat  and Advil!

On Decemeber 27th Lillian and I could finally get into the doctors... She had a Upper Respiratory Infection and was given Amoxocillion. I was told I have a virus and was given a Z pack... fail!! My body had the adverse side effect that they warn you about. I was taken off that and put on other meds..

On December 28th I still feel awful God awful.. Meds dont feel like they are working. Lillian feels better. But is still up in the middle of the night. My Dad and brother come over to give us the gifts from my Dad.. Long story all that matters is I sound like a man and Feel awful for two more days I dealt with it..

On December 31st I got new meds Amaoxocillin and cough syrup..hemm same thing Lillian is on  cut to today
January 3rd.. I feel better and still getting over it but I'm among the living again! Oh yeah Happy New Year NKOTBSB Wig Drop on Bravo 6 BOXES YES 6 BOXES Of Kleenex and lots of water and my favorite flavor of gator aide !!

I'm so Thankful to feel better and am HAPPY TO HAVE MY HUBS WHO TOOK CARE OF ME... even if he didn't want to get sick and slept on the couch haha But I'm sad he had to go back to work.

I don't want to say this is a New Years resolution at all But I decided that at the end of January I'm sending my Birth Son's adoptive parents (Cody's) a letter asking for pictures and a 8th Birthday card for him! I cant do it any more and the worst they do is tell me no! I'm also going to talk to the agency that we both used Kirsh and Kirsh and talking to them about the situation. Our adoption was and is "open" and I want to make sure I can get pics if I can!! Three long years is long enough!

I cant talk about my meltdown on the 26th in the evening... it has to do with Lillian and that  is all I'm saying  It also involves Infertility and I was embarrassed and sad at my self. But I now am being easier on my self. I have to deal with our IVF not working and it will take time.

We still arn't sure when we are doing IVF #2 but I hope in the future!  We want to pay down our credit card and have the money for the meds and visits that arnt covered by Attain etc.
We will see what happens and what God has for us!








But I'm in love with my family at the moment and look forward to 2011 with them! <3
How handsome are my brothers and how beautiful is my baby! I didn't get a good pic of Matt on Christmas!
 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment