Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some things getting me threw helps to cry sometimes, but still smile!!

Things that are hard for me but are making me smile at the moment!



Pictures from last IVF :) We were alowed for Lillian to go back when our embies were transfered :) momma loves you two!! and my belly with 12 follies! 12 Im 105 dripping wet I was distended to say the least!


I hope that this video works!! I dressed like Natile for my Christmas dance when I  pregnant with Cody... Just like Natile crimped hair and black and rose dress. ( dont have pics as I was huge) I sent a cd of the song to Cody for Valentines day!! Turns out another one of my Birth mom friends sang it to her little man too! I love having new Birth mother friends!! I love you guys thank you so much for being u!! xo fingers crossed it worked! But here is me in the same dress on Christmas eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment