Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sooooo What happen's when the once Fertile me becomes Infertile?

 What happen's when the once Fertile me becomes Infertile?
Answer my mom marries a man with a very fertile daughter.

My step sister is pregnant with my second nephew. In the back of my head I'm happy for her. But now I'm just sad and bitter again for myself. I told God that I'm sorry  for crying and being upset and that I have to watch my own little Infertile back. My mother had to forward the text message from my step sister. Yes your reading this correctly my Step sister told my parents she is pregnant again less than a year after her first one threw a text message! I don't expect anyone to cater to me, knowing what we went threw last year. But it would be nice for some consideration. Oh well.

Brody has his first surgery this morning. Poor baby doesn't like getting up early and didn't want mommy to leave him at the Vet. I will be calling the vet here soon to hear how he did!! I hope he did well! Not sure how long until we find out what the bump on his little boy chest is tho!











I want to go on vacation... bad so here are some RANDOM pictures of Matt and I on our LAST vacation. Where we decided to adopt!:)<3 and if you LOVE RENT like we do yess that is who you think it is! : 0) and Yes I MET HIM hehe!!! I miss you PHILLY I MISSS YOUUUU!

No comments:

Post a Comment