Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today wasnt one of my best days

Today wasn't one of my best days

I had needed to go to CVS to pick up some prescriptions. I had been putting it off till "we" got paid today. I get to CVS and go up to the counter to get my prescriptions. The "nice" lady picked up my prescriptions, rang them up with two other things I needed, and my total was only 31 and some odd dollars... Which I said "for real?" "That is how much one of them was suppose to be!" "I feel bad that I put it off when I could of picked it up sooner"(this is when she should of checked for all of my prescription should she of not?)... Leaving so confused?! Only to text Matt and tell him how weird it was that my prescriptions where and how the $ changed so much? weird... I look in my bag... They didn't give me all of them, ie that is why they were so cheap! When I called back asking  what was up I was told "I didn't pick it up and pay for it" Humm this is knew I didn't know I had the power to go behind the counter and pick all of my prescriptions up my self! News to me!! I should of done that when I was sick and was at CVS three times in four-five days!? ( Im sarcastic I apologize) This is when people are lucky I'm married to Matt!! I wanted to speak to a manager.... But I heard his voice in my head to relax! So on to my next stop

Kroger... I use to work there and still know quite a few of the gals and guys that work there! They are all fantastic and the hardest workers I know out side of my own family! ( just love going to see them all they are big fans of Lillian) It was ok until I realized my cart was JANK as in my boots should of been running shoes, it was awful I was sliding EVERY WHERE IN THE STORE. Picked out the Fur babies ( Milo 7, Lucy 6 and Brody 4) food etc, then onto my angel babies aisle got all that she needed... looked up at the aisle number. Crap next aisle over is my card section..:( Ok I can do this!! I go and see the loud loud loud cards for CODY!:)  Toy Story three he is 8 so he may not like it as much but it sings come on( Just in case I CAN send him my own update on how much I love and miss him) Then got my BF her late bday card.. Easy a friends singing card. She was there for me in my pregnancy so I'm here for her simple easy and one of my fave songs/show!:) Then to get Cody a more emotional card... I know they don't make cards for my situation and its hard to find one... this made me cry in the store:( I want to show and tell  him how much I love and miss him... But I got an ok card!! I hope it is a good one!! Then on too get yogurt and cheese yummm.. I hear one of my favorite students mom's voice!! I turn around all ready teary eyed and I see her with three kids... her third a girl i will call her S.. i know her she is rotten, then J he is a month older that Lil's he is so big!! She has a baby in her arms?! I was shocked, but happy for her!!(she got her tubes tied) She now has 5 kids and is maybe 30 if that!! woahw!! Come to find out her son Joe is in first grade and reading at a 4th grade level! tears again!! He was my project I knew he had all the love he could from her and just needed me to push him three years ago!!:) Im so so so proud of him!! I love you JOE!! Then she tell's me neither of them( her youngest's dad but he is raising them all I know him from the center a GREAT DADDY) are working and living with her parents.. five children, four adults in a three bed room house!! :( I at that point had to hold it in and be strong for her!! They are living on 50$ a week!! I don't carry cash for this reason... I would of gave her all my money!!I got her number to text and get picts of Joe!!:) He misses me well duhh Im Ms. Stephanie!! I was "his" hehe
Then to go get a cookie cake for my BF and I see a mommy that looked broken down and upset. She is getting a cake for a 8 year old little boy! I had to turn my head and bit my lip. I looked at the rafters and said SERIOUSLY!! Shock my head and went on. Matt called me in the store asking me to get some fries because my FRY SAUCE came in today!:) I hang up with him and seconds latter I get a call from a "Unknown number" The call gets dropped. I was so upset and had to keep cool. What if that was Cody's A mom? I was so up set and forgot alot of what I came to get and had to run back and go get what I needed once at the register.. All in all it was a hard trip then I look over at a BRAND NEW BABY at the register( her name is Lilly seriously commme on) Start to tear up again because her mommy had no interest in her, wasn't happy about it all and made it clear!

So tonight as I got home I decided that I was going to fix Brownies for dinner! Oh so glad I did I needed it bad!!!

I have been having a hard time getting to sleep latley.. My head has been rasing and going a mile a minuet! Mostly about Cody. I worry I wont get a update!! I need this I want this!! Its been a long three years with out  a update. Its been a long week filled with lots of prayers and tweeting. I hope next week I can deal with it all!! Thanks for reading! Had to get it out!!


                               I have been missing this boy lately too! My family pet he lived for over 11 years!                              
                                I miss you Junior Lee Prince!! Sissy loves you!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment