Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Im so in love with this little girl









Not of my flesh, nor of my bone, yet still miraculously my own...never forget for one single minute that you may not have grown under my heart, but in it! Put so PERFECTLY how I feel by an Unknown Author.

Pictures are from our drive to the hospital, day she was born and at the hospital. Her lovely birth mother let our crazy butts be in the delivery room and we were Lillians caregivers the entire time at the hospital! Matt got to cut the cord and I was one of three pushing partners.(can you feel all of that love?) She truly has an amazingly large heart! She makes pretty cute babies too!;) Love you *AJ

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry.

    Beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't mean to make you cry love!<3 Love of my life right there! :) <3

    ReplyDelete