Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Status on My Update

Last week was a bit crazy for me, I have not been able to post a blog in a while. My lap top's hard drive almost crashed. Lucky me I have an incredibly talented husband that can fix most any computer!:) Yesterday the new hard drive was put in and we are up and running! Last week Lillian and I had sooo much we had to do or just did for errands sake. Now we are resting at home and going no where. If you don't watch the news then you would not know about the ICE storm that came our way last night. It is quite sucky! But what can one do?

Now on to the reason for this post. Last week I called  Kirsh and Kirsh. I spoke with Laura again, by the grace of God  Cody's mother is going to send me a update to Kirsh and Kirsh "in a few days". It looks like They moved to their farm in Indiana and changed their phone numbers. To say I was thrilled was a understatement. I jumped up and down on our new bed (oops) and when I spoke to Laura my heart was beating faster than it has in a long time. I embarrassingly enough said YEAHEYAH on the phone with her! But I don't care!:) Now I sit and  wait for my up date.

I was also told that I can send Cody and his family Pictures, letters and cards. Which I worked on for  two days. I had it all ready and sent it out on Friday. I did something grown up as I made my update. I also included what I know about Cody's Biological father with photo's "I borrowed off a friends Facebook page" Cody's Biological father and I have not spoke in almost four years. Which I think is the best for me. I let Kirsh and Kirsh know that I sent out Cody's update and politely asked if mine had come in yet. No update had arrived .

I now am so excited and eager to receive my update. I wonder what he looks like, what he is a fan of. What is he not a fan of. Does he like the same things I do or does he enjoy things his biological father does? Does he still talk about me or wonder about me? Does he have any idea how much I love him? I still wish I could see him and spend time with him. But I stupidly didn't speak up all those 8 years ago! So now I feel like these updates are all I can go on, until the day I can hopefully by the grace of God get to "meet him" again.

I pray and long for the day where I can once again hug him and have him in my life.


                                            Pictures from my wedding day.. I felt Cody had to be there! He walked with me down to meet my husband! :) Just like the way I wanted!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment