Monday, February 7, 2011

Not much to report... but ehh

Nothing much to report.... but ehhh. I thougnt I would post any how.

 Still NO update. Im on facebook too and I follow a few birth mother groups on it. There is one group that love to read and talk to the other birth mothers on. One of the girls that started her page had a little girl and she will be three next month. She has been waiting on a update for nine months plus. I just cant seem to wrap my head around it! I breakes my heart that I have not had a update in three years. But I am just not getting the bug to do and say something about it. This poor sweet girl is in aggony! I guess all Im saying is updates ate so important to thoes in a open adoption, where seeing our child is not the opption.

So Im infertile... we all know this what have you. I would never exspect people that dont get it to care or show compashion to me. BUT last night as I was reading my Facebook a gal I went to high school with posted this: "Cough, cough, hack, hack... stupid fetus is preventing me from taking the good cold medicine"... Are you kidding me? You are giving birth to a child, a person and you only care about medicine? I was so up set and hurt! I know its not about me... but I worried about her child.. So I said something to her "I'm sorry your sick that sucks.... At-least you can have a baby!!!Some of us cant. Hope you get feeling better,lots of rest and watter will help." When she replied to me all she said was she was moving cross country no rest for her. I then realized she will never get it! I however am proud that I said something.. maybe it made her think, maybe it made her  feel great-full.

Hope all of my readers all 10 or so have a good week! Hope for good weather and good time with family and work!

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Who would say that about their kid?! You can live without cough medicine, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly! I never ever called my embryo's that! I called them the babies or the twins... she is not intelligent to put it nicely!

    ReplyDelete