Monday, February 21, 2011

Losing Hope from Jack Johnson

Im a big fan of Jack Johnson and his music has always spoke to me. I listened to him in my Van this morning, after I loaded my Ipod music to the Van's hard drive! How cool is that... If you like a very peaceful, beachy sound you will love this song. Take a listen... Im not losing hope in my update or fertility. But like the song says its easy! Bless you all have a great Monday : /









                                 I miss Hawaii more and more each and every day! Jack Johnson is from Hawaii, I was so sad that I didnt get to meet him there ;) Mahlo my lovely Hawaii!

2 comments:

  1. Stop with these beautiful pictures. You are making me want to hop on a plane for Hawaii RIGHT NOW.

    (Are you in? Let's go!)

    Still thinking of you, sweetie. I truly hope your update is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I miss Hawaii:) sigh Lets go!! Lil's and I will pack and meet you there lol!!

    Thank you for the kind thoughts! If my update isnt on its way.. Im going to throw a toddler fit;) jk

    ReplyDelete